1 cup cooked ground beef
1/3 cup cooked crumbled bacon
1 cup diced tomatoes
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 package crescent dough sheet*
1/2 to 1 cup Elda’s Kitchen Theo’s Steakhouse Cooking and Grilling Sauce
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- On a clean, dry surface, roll out the crescent dough sheet. Pour Elda’s Kitchen Theo’s Steakhouse Sauce onto the dough. Using the back of a large spoon, spread the sauce to cover the dough. Add more sauce as needed.
- Evenly sprinkle hamburger, bacon and tomatoes on top of the sauce. Top with shredded cheese.
- Carefully roll the dough into a log. Press the end of the dough to seal the roll. Cut off the ends of the roll to form even edges. Slice the log lengthwise into 1-1/2 inch pieces. Lay the cut pieces on the side, in an oven safe non-stick baking dish (or use non-stick spray).
- Bake for 12-17 minutes or until dough is cooked. Remove pieces from pan. Serve with fresh vegetables or salad.
*Use crescent roll dough if you can’t find the sheet. Lay out the entire roll and press the perforated pieces together to form one sheet.