1 cup cooked ground beef
1/3 cup cooked crumbled bacon
1 cup diced tomatoes
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 package crescent dough sheet*
1/2 to 1 cup Elda’s Kitchen Theo’s Steakhouse Cooking and Grilling Sauce
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- On a clean, dry surface, roll out the crescent dough sheet. Pour Elda’s Kitchen Theo’s Steakhouse Sauce onto the dough. Using the back of a large spoon, spread the sauce to cover the dough. Add more sauce as needed.
- Evenly sprinkle hamburger, bacon and tomatoes on top of the sauce. Top with shredded cheese.
- Carefully roll the dough into a log. Press the end of the dough to seal the roll. Cut off the ends of the roll to form even edges. Slice the log lengthwise into 1-1/2 inch pieces. Lay the cut pieces on the side, in an oven safe non-stick baking dish (or use non-stick spray).
- Bake for 12-17 minutes or until dough is cooked. Remove pieces from pan. Serve with fresh vegetables or salad.
*Use crescent roll dough if you can’t find the sheet. Lay out the entire roll and press the perforated pieces together to form one sheet.
View Our Sauces
This recipe can be made with several of our savory options!