GINGER TERIYAKI BURGERS
A variety of Elda’s Kitchen Cooking & Grilling Sauces
Ready for a burger update? Try these ginger teriyaki burgers to up your grilling game with gourmet flavors!
- 1 lb ground beef
- Generous dash of pepper
- Generous dash of salt
- 1/4 cup Elda’s Kitchen Ginger Teriyaki Cooking & Grilling Sauce
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 egg
- Your favorite burger fixings!
Optional ginger teriyaki mayo spread
- 4 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Elda’s Kitchen Ginger Teriyaki Cooking & Grilling Sauce.
In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, onion, salt, pepper, Elda’s Kitchen Ginger Teriyaki Cooking & Grilling Sauce, and 1 egg. Mix with your hands to combine all ingredients. Form large balls (should completely cover you palm, a little smaller than a baseball). Squish into 1/2″ patties. Press your thumb into the center of each patty to ensure an even cook.
Let chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Cold patties stick together better when grilling.
Once chilled, use a basting brush to baste both sides with Elda’s Kitchen Ginger Teriyaki Cooking & Grilling Sauce.
Grill to your preference. We recommend flipping only once to preserve moisture. While grilling, you can mix up the optional ginger teriyaki mayonnaise. You can mix this to taste—a good rule of thumb ratio for ginger teriyaki sauce to mayo is 1/2. I.e. If you have 1 cup mayonnaise, add 1/2 cup ginger teriyaki etc.
We love to grill our buns with the burgers to add a bit of crispness.
Top with your favorite burger fixings and Enjoy!
- Watch Brie make this recipe – follow Elda’s Kitchen on Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram!
- If you make this recipe at home, be sure to share with us by tagging @eldas.kitchen on Instagram or @EldasKitchenSauces on Facebook!