GINGER TERIYAKI CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS
Elda’s Kitchen Ginger Teriyaki Cooking & Grilling Sauce
You’ll love how easy and quick these juicy, flavorful ginger teriyaki chicken lettuce wraps are to make! These wraps are great for a protein-packed boxed lunch or fun family dinner.
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1-2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 1 package ground chicken
- 1/3 cup Elda’s Kitchen Ginger Teriyaki Cooking & Grilling Sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 bunch butter lettuce (or whatever lettuce you have at home!)
- 1 pack of rice vermicelli noodles, crisped and fried
- Peanuts, diced
Fried Rice Vermicelli
In a large saucepan, heat 2-3 cups of vegetable oil to 350 degrees. For an even fry, you’ll want to make sure your oil stays hot for the entire process. Carefully separate out small handfuls of noodles while the oil heats up. Drop a small handful of noodles into the oil for just a second or two (these cook fast). Flip carefully with heat-safe utensil, cook for another second or two, and remove from oil. Place on paper towels to let cool.
Lettuce Wrap Filling
In a large skillet over medium heat, add a little oil or butter and the garlic and ginger. Add ground chicken and break up/mix until browning on the edges (about ten minutes). Add Elda’s Kitchen Ginger Teriyaki Cooking & Grilling Sauce and rice wine vinegar and mix to coat the chicken. Add green onions, mix, and remove from heat.
Tear the harder core-ends off of your lettuce leaves (it will be much easier to wrap your filling with the softer part of the leaf). Load each leaf with about 2 tablespoons of your filling and top with peanuts (optional) and your fluffy fried rice vermicelli! Finally, you can drizzle a little extra Ginger Teriyaki sauce and Enjoy!
- If you make this recipe at home, be sure to share with us by tagging @eldas.kitchen on Instagram or @EldasKitchenSauces on Facebook!