GINGER TERIYAKI TURKEY LETTUCE WRAPS
Crisp, refreshing and flavorful—these Ginger Teriyaki Turkey Lettuce Wraps have it all wrapped in one easy recipe!
- An 8oz bottle of Elda’s Kitchen Ginger Teriyaki Cooking & Grilling Sauce
- ½ tablespoon of avocado oil
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- A drizzle of low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of Hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce (or more to taste)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Several full leaves of butter lettuce (this is the lettuce we like to wrap with!)
- Matchstick carrots
- Red cabbage, shredded
- Chopped peanuts
Heat half a tablespoon of avocado oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add your ground turkey and cook until browned. Add 1 diced green onion and garlic and stir to mix.
Once combined, pour in half a bottle of Elda’s Kitchen Ginger Teriyaki Cooking & Grilling Sauce. Stir with a wooden spoon to combine well, then add a drizzle of low sodium soy sauce and stir again. Add 1 tablespoon of Hoisin sauce and 1 teaspoon of chili garlic sauce and mix well.
Once your sauces have been incorporated, sprinkle in 2 tablespoons of brown sugar evenly over the meat and stir well. Sprinkle with salt, stir. Ensure your meat is fully cooked, then remove from heat.
You’re ready to build your lettuce wraps! Taking a big leaf of butter lettuce, add some meat, cabbage, green onion, chopped nuts, carrots or other toppings of your choice! You can drizzle with extra Elda’s Kitchen Ginger Teriyaki Cooking and Grilling Sauce and enjoy!
COOKING & GRILLING SAUCE