JALA-HOT CAULIFLOWER BITES
- ½ of an 8 oz bottle of Elda’s Kitchen Jala-Hot Cooking & Grilling Sauce.
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Green onions, chopped
- Celery Sticks
- Your favorite cool, creamy plant-based ranch
Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick, avocado oil cooking spray.
In a large bowl, whisk flour, water, salt, and pepper together. Add cauliflower florets and toss until coated.
Spread cauliflower onto the pan, place in the oven, and bake for 15 minutes, turning once midway through.
In your large bowl, stir together vegetable oil and Elda’s Jala-Hot Sauce.
Remove your cauliflower from the oven and add baked cauliflower to your sauce bowl. Toss to coat.
Return to the baking sheet, spreading the cauliflower evenly. Bake for 25 minutes or until crispy, remove from the oven, and enjoy!