Elda’s Mini Cheese Ball Bites
*This recipe will make 4 mini (1 – 1 ½ T size) cheese balls.
1/4 cup cream cheese
1/4 cup shredded cheese
1 to 2 tablespoons Elda’s Kitchen Cooking and Grilling Sauce
2 to 4 tablespoons of a mix in
1/2 to 1 cup of crushed nuts, crackers, chips, bacon bits (or whatever you can think of!) to roll the cheese balls in
- Mix cream cheese, shredded cheese, Elda’s Kitchen Cooking and Grilling Sauce, and mix in together until well blended.
- Set in fridge for 10 minutes or so. You want it to be really cold.
- Then form into balls and coat in crushed nuts, crackers, chips, bacon bits (or whatever you can think of!)
- Stick a pretzel stick in the top of each cheese ball.
- Serve with chips, crackers, carrot chips or whatever you’d like!
Elda’s Kitchen Sauce
Roll them in…
Sliced green onions
Diced fresh jalapeños
Sliced green onions and diced celery
Blue cheese and Monterey Jack
View Our Sauces
This recipe can be made with several of our savory options!