MOZZARELLA STUFFED MEATBALLS
A cheesy take on cocktail meatballs, this recipe for mozzarella stuffed meatballs is delicious from Kentucky Bourbon exterior to gooey mozzarella interior. Mix up your steak seasoning and sauce for new flavor combinations, and you’ve got a winning appetizer for your next potluck or party.
5 – 7
- An 8 oz bottle of Elda’s Kitchen Kentucky Bourbon Cooking & Grilling Sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, diced
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite steak rub (we love this Neil’s Sarap Rub with this recipe)
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon onion powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 fresh mozzarella cheese balls (medium size)
Preheat the over to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a medium bowl, add your parsley, ground beef, steak rub, garlic powder, onion powder, and minced garlic. Wearing gloves, mix the meat and seasonings together well.
Next, take a large baking pan and lay out your mozzarella balls. Take a palm full of meat mixture and place the mozzarella ball in the center. Roll the meat into a ball around the mozzarella until it is completely covered. Continue until all 10 mozzarella balls are wrapped up in your meat mix.
Cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes. Until cooked through. Once cooked, remove from the over and place in a deep dish. Drizzle a hearty helping of Kentucky Bourbon over your meatballs and enjoy!