MOZZARELLA STUFFED MEATBALLS
5 – 7
- An 8 oz bottle of Elda’s Kitchen Kentucky Bourbon Cooking & Grilling Sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, diced
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite steak rub (we love this Neil’s Sarap Rub with this recipe)
- ½ tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ tablespoon onion powder
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 fresh mozzarella cheese balls (medium size)
Preheat the over to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a medium bowl, add your parsley, ground beef, steak rub, garlic powder, onion powder, and minced garlic. Wearing gloves, mix the meat and seasonings together well.
Next, take a large baking pan and lay out your mozzarella balls. Take a palm full of meat mixture and place the mozzarella ball in the center. Roll the meat into a ball around the mozzarella until it is completely covered. Continue until all 10 mozzarella balls are wrapped up in your meat mix.
Cook in the oven for 25-30 minutes. Until cooked through. Once cooked, remove from the over and place in a deep dish. Drizzle a hearty helping of Kentucky Bourbon over your meatballs and enjoy!