THEO’S STEAKHOUSE CHEESE BALLS
All that steakhouse comfort we love in a fun, bite-sized package! These Theo’s Steakhouse cheese balls are bursting with creamy cheese, fresh green onion, and crispy bacon flavor and are a great fit for a party spread during any season.
- An 8 oz bottle of Elda’s Kitchen Theo’s Steakhouse Sauce
- An 8 oz block of cream cheese
- ½ cup green onion, sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup bacon bits
- 1 pack large crackers (we love Ritz crackers for this recipe)
Add a block of cream cheese to a large mixing bowl and let soften. Add ½ bottle of Theo’s Steakhouse, 1 cup of shredded cheddar, and ½ cup of sliced green onions. Mix with hand mixer until combined well but not necessarily smooth. Cover your cheese mixture and let chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes if possible.
Using an ice cream scoop, scoop a ball of cream cheese mixture and roll it in a bowl of bacon bits until coated. Place each of your cheese balls onto a large cracker and enjoy!